Proudly sponsored by:
Runner-Up:Harte Outdoor Lighting
To recognise small businesses across all sectors (from sole traders up to 20 employees) that have demonstrated significant achievement and success over the past year.
- Demonstrate a clear focus on growth in 2022
- Highlight innovation in marketing and communications
- Staff development/owner upskilling initiatives undertaken
- Clear outline of how sustainability has been incorporated into the business
- Briefly describe your business.
- What is unique about your brand? How do you add value to your business performance, productivity, customer engagement, or customer satisfaction?
- How do you ensure a high standard of consistent delivery of your product or service? How do you monitor customer feedback?
- Were your performance targets met in 2022? How did you measure this? Did you achieve any expansion/development plans?
- Outline two examples of sales/marketing activities undertaken in 2022. How did you measure success in these sales/marketing initiatives?
- Outline any sustainable practices your business implemented in the past year.
The above will be assessed in the context of the size and resources of the business.
In conjunction with your business financial overview, the entrepreneurial characteristics you have in place to monitor performance, financial controls, marketing strategies and sales growth will all be taken into account.