Through R & D, has your business advanced technologically in terms of innovation across products and services. This award recognises the importance of continued efforts being applied to technical innovation across all sectors. The quality of science and technology in our midst.
- Demonstrate a strategic approach to innovation within your organisation.
- Details of the overall method and development of the concept and opportunity as it progressed from genesis to design and implementation.
- Innovation in products, processes and/or services that demonstrate improved business performance and/or improved customer satisfaction.
- Benefits generated by the business for the wider community locally and/or regionally and/or country-wide.
- Results of collaborative efforts undertaken with other County Wexford businesses and/or organisations.
- Evidence of a recognised quality or management system giving rise to performance improvements such as cost reduction, improved delivery of product/service or enhanced customer satisfaction.
- Investment in staff development, business competency improvements.
- Innovative marketing and sales development activity both online and offline, including web and social media.
- Management systems, including business planning, risk management, cost control and financial performance with clear business/team performance targets and measurement (this should be assessed in the context of the size and resources of the business).
- How businesses integrate environmental concerns into their operations through their engagement with customers, suppliers, employees and local communities, is fundamental to the sustainability of their business. ALL applicants should be cognisant of this practice and should incorporate evidence of their own efforts in terms of sustainability. The awards will take into consideration the green credentials of all entries, across all categories.