This award recognises excellence in customer service. It allows us to reward staff, management and businesses who are doing a great job. Therefore we will seek out those companies and service providers in the Public, Private and Voluntary sectors who are performing at or aiming for excellence in customer service.
- Innovation in products and/or services that demonstrate improved customer satisfaction and levels of usage which led to improved business performance.
- Benefits generated by the business for the wider community, locally, and/or regionally, and/or county-wide.
- Results of collaborative effort undertaken with other County Wexford businesses and/or organisations to improve overall customer service experience and overall Wexford brand.
- Evidence of a recognised and approved quality system (where relevant) & demonstration of consistent delivery of product /service and monitoring of customer feedback.
- Investment in staff learning & development in relation to the provision of consistent delivery of good customer service and employee expertise / growth.
- Investment in Workforce/Employee Wellbeing and the impact of the initiative on the business.
- Innovative marketing both online and offline, including web and social media to enhance the customer service experience which in turn leads to:-
- Having a customer service standards model in place with measurement/review of consistent delivery.
- Complaints measurement system/customer feedback streams and handling of same.
- How businesses integrate environmental concerns into their operations through their engagement with customers, suppliers, employees and local communities, is fundamental to the sustainability of their business. ALL applicants should be cognisant of this practice and should incorporate evidence of their own efforts in terms of sustainability. The awards will take into consideration the green credentials of all entries, across all categories.