This award will recognise excellence for those operating in the logistics and transport industry. Whether you operate a transport company, are involved in fleet management, are a service provider in terms of warehousing or support the industry through focused online programmes THIS CATEGORY IS FOR YOU!
- Open to all third party logistics providers, integrators and freight transport companies (incl. ferry operators); also open to suppliers of support services to logistics companies (e.g. appropriate IT offerings for customs, SOLAS and/or other industry-specific applications).
- The applicant must operate in County Wexford and have a base or subsidiary here.
- The applicant must be in business for two years.
- The applicant must demonstrate exceptional performance in supporting the growth of Irish companies.
- Special attention will be paid to systems or processes employed and/or to specialist services offered.
- How businesses integrate environmental concerns into their operations through their engagement with customers, suppliers, employees and local communities, is fundamental to the sustainability of their business. ALL applicants should be cognisant of this practice and should incorporate evidence of their own efforts in terms of sustainability. The awards will take into consideration the green credentials of all entries, across all categories.