The judges will be looking for a company that can demonstrate a combination of some or all of the following:
- How their organisation and staff have successfully championed the development of professionalism.
- Adoption of the chartered agenda across their business or the implementation of training across the business or to meet a specific need.
- Adoption or pursuit of chartered status as a business or by individual staff, and the spread of best practice and strong professional values throughout the business.
- How a programme has played an integral strategic role within the business, contributing to its success.
- Evidence of benchmarking against external standards.
Entries should also highlight how any initiatives have contributed to business success.