Can you demonstrate positive change in your operations management role? Change that will promote efficiencies and innovation and enhance the business or life of your customer.
Lean business is good business – are your employees involved?
Operational Excellence is about business growth.
Tell us your story!
- Innovation in the delivery of goods and/or services (what is unique about the product and/or service being provided and what is unique about how this product and/or service is being delivered) with a focus on how such innovation in delivery adds value for the customer above and beyond competitors or alternatives.
- Focus on the customer in the delivery of goods and/or services to include a process for monitoring customer feedback and improving customer satisfaction.
- Benefits generated by the business for the wider community, locally, and/or regionally, and/or county-wide.
- Results of collaborative effort undertaken with other County Wexford businesses and/or organisations.
- Evidence of a recognised quality management system to incorporate consistent delivery and continuous improvement.
- Investment in team development and business competency improvements aligned to business growth and continuous improvement objectives.
- Evidence of sales and marketing activity that focuses on future growth and business development and that is both innovative in its approach along with appropriate to the business type, size and its target market/s.
- Management systems to include; business planning, risk management, cost control and financial performance with clear business/ team performance targets and measurement (this should be assessed in the context of the size and resources of the business).
- How businesses integrate environmental concerns into their operations through their engagement with customers, suppliers, employees and local communities, is fundamental to the sustainability of their business. ALL applicants should be cognisant of this practice and should incorporate evidence of their own efforts in terms of sustainability. The awards will take into consideration the green credentials of all entries, across all categories.