To recognize organisations who through the adoption of a systemic approach to operations have delivered a consistently high quality of product/service to their customer, a high level of efficiency in the delivery of that product/service and that have used such an approach as a lever for continuous improvement in their business.
Wexford based companies involved in Manufacturing, Production, Logistic, Engineering or process driven Service Providers large and small, who’s business operations support maximising plant efficiencies, quality and compliance goals.
- Tell us about your business. Demonstrate the uniqueness of the products/services you deliver. Be explicit about how your operational methodology has helped to shape this unique position. How does this bring added value to your business performance, productivity, customer engagement or customer satisfaction?
- Highlight the benefits generated by your business for the wider community, locally, regionally or nationally.
- Showcase details of any collaborative working arrangements, joint ventures, or other initiatives undertaken with other County Wexford regional, national, or international businesses, organisations, clubs, societies.
- Outline your management or quality control system/s, formal and informal, that ensure the high standard of consistent delivery of your product or service and monitoring of customer feedback (lean practice, ISO etc.). Give an example as to how this system of operation has driven significant continuous improvements in your business.
- Outline details of your staff training and development programmes or investment in harnessing the skills, knowledge, competencies and resources of industry best practice or other improvements in the past 12 months.
- Tell us about your sales and marketing activities, both online and offline, that demonstrate business performance, presence, awareness, sales leads, conversions and growth. Please provide details of how you measure your success.
- What is your business strategy? Briefly outline your vision and tell us about your management/operational systems, business planning, risk management, cost control, financial management, performance targets, measurement tools, sustainability measures, expansion/development plans.
The above will be assessed in the context of the size and resources of the business
Please note: Financial details will be requested at time of interview
Applications are now CLOSED for 2018