This award celebrates the outstanding contribution of local attractions in drawing visitors to the area, delivering excellence in customer service and enhancing the profile of Wexford through their tourism offer.
- Outline the business strategy and vision for your tourism enterprise.
- Demonstrate the uniqueness of your business and delivery mechanisms. Outline how your products/services bring added value to your business performance, productivity, customer engagement and customer satisfaction.
- What were your visitor numbers for 2018 and what mechanisms do you have in place to record these figures.
- How many full time / part time and seasonal jobs have been created in your business?
- Is your business involved with Visit Wexford and or Wexford Trails, if yes, what are the benefits?
- Highlight the benefits generated by your tourism business for the wider community, locally, regionally or nationally.
- Showcase details (where relevant) of any collaborative working arrangements, joint ventures, or other initiatives undertaken with other local, regional, national, or international businesses, organisations, clubs, societies.
- Outline your management or quality control system, formal and informal, that ensure the high standard of consistent delivery of your product or service and monitoring of customer feedback.
- Outline details of your staff training and development programmes or investment in harnessing the skills, knowledge, competencies and resources of industry best practice in the past 12 months.
- Tell us about your sales and marketing activities that demonstrate business performance and growth. Please provide details on how your tourism business measures success.
- What does the future hold, do you have any expansion/development plans in place?
The above will be assessed in the context of the size and resources of the business.
Please note: Financial details will be requested at time of interview