All information supplied with respect to the awards will be treated as confidential and will only be viewed by an independent judging panel.
Rules and Conditions
Wexford Business Awards are open to businesses of all sizes and sectors in County Wexford. To be eligible to win an award, applicants must be in business a minimum of two years and must trade, or partly trade, in County Wexford (with the exception of Wexford Start Up Business of the Year Award – see separate criteria).
- Entry to the awards is free of charge.
- Official Application Forms are available at www.wexfordbusinessawards.ie. Forms should be completed and submitted online. Receipt of application forms will be acknowledged by email.
- Entries are restricted to 3 categories per business.
- THERE IS A SEPARATE APPLICATION FORM FOR EACH CATEGORY GIVING SPECIFIC OBJECTIVES AND CRITERIA FOR THAT PARTICULAR CATEGORY. THE RELEVANT FORM MUST BE COMPLETED FOR EACH ENTRY AND ACCOMPANIED BY RELEVANT SUPPORTING DOCUMENTATION.
- PLEASE SELECT AWARD CATEGORY/CATEGORIES APPLICATION FORM FROM DROPDOWN LIST.
- Application Forms must be submitted BY WEDNESDAY 6th APRIL 2016 NO LATER THAN 5 PM.
- An independent judging panel will review all applications received. Shortlisted applicants will be announced on THURSDAY, 14th APRIL 2016 when you will be advised of interview times.
- Judges may eliminate entries due to incomplete entry form or inability to meet category criteria.
- All shortlisted applicants MUST BE AVAILABLE for judging interviews on THURSDAY 21ST APRIL 2016.
- All awards applicants will be notified of their Business Award status.
- Winners for each award category will be announced at the official Wexford Business Awards Gala Ceremony on Friday, 27th May 2016 in Clayton Whites Hotel.
- The judges’ decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Canvassing of judges or organisers will disqualify.