Proudly Sponsored by
Winner: Trudies Kitchen Ltd
Runner-Up: Natural Health Store
To recognise family businesses that demonstrate the benefits of family commitment and stability in delivering a top-class product or service.
- Demonstrate unique advantage/s of being a family business
- Staff development/owner upskilling initiatives undertaken
- Sustainability practices implemented in 2022
- Briefly describe your family business, including your vision.
- What is unique about your brand? How do you add value to your business performance, productivity, customer engagement, or customer satisfaction?
- What family members work in the business and how is the business structured in terms of responsibilities, decision-making and co-operation?
- Define how being family owned helps with the success of your business.
- Were your performance targets met in 2022? How did you measure this? Did you achieve any expansion/development plans?
- Outline details of your staff training development programmes that enhance the customer experience.
- Highlight any benefits generated by your business for the wider community, locally, regionally, or nationally.
- Outline any sustainable practices your business implemented in the past year.
The above will be assessed in the context of the size and resources of the business.
In conjunction with your business financial overview, the entrepreneurial characteristics you have in place to monitor performance, financial controls, marketing strategies and sales growth will all be taken into account.