All information supplied with respect to the awards will be treated as confidential and will only be viewed by an independent judging panel.
Rules and Conditions
Wexford Business Awards are open to businesses of all sizes and sectors in County Wexford. To be eligible to win an award, applicants must be in business a minimum of two years and must trade, or partly trade, in County Wexford (with the exception of Wexford Start Up Business of the Year Award – see separate criteria).
- Entry to the awards is FREE of charge.
- Official Application Forms are available at www.wexfordbusinessawards.ie. Forms should be completed and submitted online. Receipt of application forms will be acknowledged by email.
- Entries are restricted to 3 categories per business.
- There is a separate application form for each category giving specific objectives and criteria for that particular category. The relevant form must be completed for each entry and accompanied by relevant supporting documentation.
- Please select award category/categories application form from dropdown list.
- Application Forms must be submitted online BY MIDDAY MONDAY 10TH APRIL 2017.
- An independent judging panel will review all applications received. Shortlisted applicants will be announced and contacted on WEDNESDAY 12TH APRIL & THURSDAY 13TH APRIL 2017 when you will be advised of interview times.
- Judges may eliminate entries due to incomplete entry form or inability to meet category criteria.
- All shortlisted applicants MUST BE AVAILABLE for judging interviews on MONDAY 24TH APRIL 2017.
- PHONE INTERVIEWS ARE NOT AN OPTION.
- All awards applicants will be notified of their Business Award status.
- Winners for each award category will be announced at the official Wexford Business Awards Gala Ceremony on Friday, 26th May 2017 in Clayton Whites Hotel, Abbey Street, Wexford.
- The judges’ decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Canvassing of judges or organisers will disqualify.