To celebrate Wexford business with a track record for best practice in integrated energy management and environment best practice through technology upgrades, process solutions or staff engagement.
This award is open to any company, organisation, individual, academia, start-ups, researchers and inventors that can demonstrate consistent work, investment and commitment to the conservation of the Environment through
- Reduction in the Carbon Footprint
- Increase in Energy Efficiency and Energy Conservation
- Use of Clean Fuels/Renewables
- Pollution Reduction
- Waste Management
- Water Management
- Environment Improvement
- Habitat / Diversity
- Passive construction / Architecture
- Organic farming / agriculture
- Cleaning and laundry product manufacture
- Clean fuels (including Maritime)
- Printing (clean chemicals)
- Manufacturing/best practice
- Tell us about your business. Demonstrate the uniqueness of your brand approach to energy and environment conservation, quality in products, services or delivery mechanisms. How do they bring added value to your business performance, productivity, efficiency, customer engagement or customer satisfaction.
- Highlight the benefits generated by your business environmental best practices for the wider community, locally, regionally or nationally.
- Showcase details of any collaborative working arrangements, joint ventures, or other initiatives undertaken with other County Wexford regional, national, or international businesses, organisations, clubs, societies.
- Outline your management or quality control system, formal and informal, that ensure the high standard of conservation and consistent delivery of your product or service and monitoring of customer feedback.
- Outline details of your staff environmental training and development programmes or investment in harnessing the skills, knowledge, competencies and resources of industry best practice or other improvements in the past 12 months
- Tell us about your sales and marketing activities, both online and offline, promoting energy efficiency and environment conservation that demonstrate business alignment, awareness and value proposition. Please provide details on how you measures impact and success.
- What is your business Energy and Environment strategy? Briefly outline your business vision for energy conservation and environment protection and tell us about your management/operational systems, business planning, risk management, cost control, financial management, performance targets, measurement tools, sustainability measures, expansion/development plans.
The above will be assessed in the context of the size and resources of the business
Please note: Financial details will be requested at time of interview
Applications are now CLOSED for 2018