Wexford Business Awards 2016
Now in their 8th year, the Wexford Business Awards, are countywide awards recognising the entrepreneurialism, innovation, diversity and talent of businesses across all sectors. The awards honour Wexford’s industry leaders through the acknowledgement of innovative business processes, product development, enterprise, sustainability and overall business success. Central to the ethos of the Wexford Business Awards is sound environmental and green business practices, as the awards take into consideration the green credentials of all entries, across all categories.
Veteran Broadcaster Pat Kenny will announce the winners in each of the award categories and the overall winner of Wexford Business of the Year Award at a black tie gala awards ceremony on Friday, 27th May in Clayton Whites Hotel, Abbey Street, Wexford.
Tickets for the Wexford Business Awards Gala Event may be bought from Wexford Chamber by calling 053 9122226, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or here on our website.
Click here to read why businesses have entered the Wexford Business Awards and how it has helped their business!!
Entering the awards gives your business:
- Increased business opportunities
- The chance to build your business profile
- Opportunities to network
- Opportunity to gain valuable feedback from our expert panel of judges during the interview process, if your company is shortlisted
- The chance to win a prestigious award
- Publicity / media promotion opportunities
- A morale boost for your company, your team and indeed your customers
- A badge of success representing excellence among your industry peers.
To each & every participant….let’s look forward to 27th May when we celebrate another fantastic year for business in Wexford!
President of Wexford Chamber