Proudly Sponsored By:
|Slaney Farms Produce Ltd|
|Steam Esco Ltd|
|Maldron Hotel Wexford|
|Wexford Arts Centre|
|Pure Oil Ltd|
To celebrate Wexford organisations with a track record for best practice in integrated energy management and environmental best practice through technology upgrades, process solutions, or staff engagement.
This award is open to any company, organisation, individual, academia, start-ups, researchers, and inventors that can demonstrate consistent work, investment, and commitment to the conservation of the environment through one or more of the following:
- Reduction in carbon footprint
- Increase in energy efficiency and energy conservation
- Smarter and sustainable travel and transport
- Use of clean fuels/renewables
- Pollution reduction
- Waste management
- Water management
- Environment improvement
- Passive construction/architecture
- Organic farming/agriculture
- Cleaning and laundry product manufacture
- Clean fuels (including Maritime)
- Printing (clean chemicals)
- Manufacturing/best practice
- Briefly describe your business, including your vision and mission statement.
- Demonstrate the uniqueness of your approach to energy and environmental conservation. Detail how it enhances your product and or service offering. How does this approach bring added value to your business performance, productivity, efficiency, customer engagement, staff and/or customer satisfaction?
- What is your organisation’s Energy and Environmental strategy? Briefly outline the organisation’s vision for energy conservation and environmental protection for the next three years and outline the measures you intend to introduce to achieve this.
- Outline the management or quality control systems, formal and informal, that ensure that the environmental conservation activities and standards your organisation has committed to are consistently achieved, monitored, and maintained.
- Outline details of staff environmental training and development programmes and how the environmental approach of your organisation is fostered across all team members.
- Outline two or three sales/marketing activities your business undertook in 2022 promoting energy efficiency and environmental conservation. Advise how your approach to environmental conservation has impacted on your success.
- Highlight the benefits generated by your environmental best practices for the wider community, locally, regionally, or nationally.
- Showcase details of any collaborative working arrangements, joint ventures, or other initiatives undertaken with other County Wexford regional, national, or international businesses, organisations, clubs, societies in the area of sustainability.
The above will be assessed in the context of the size and resources of the business.
In conjunction with your business financial overview, the entrepreneurial characteristics you have in place to monitor performance, financial controls, marketing strategies and sales growth will all be taken into account.