Please give clear and concise information in each of the following areas. This criteria will form the basis of the judges decision.
• Tell us about your business. Demonstrate the uniqueness of your brand and quality in products, services or delivery mechanisms. How do they bring added value to your business performance, productivity, customer engagement or customer satisfaction.
• Highlight the benefits generated by your business for the wider community, locally, regionally or nationally.
• Showcase details of any collaborative working arrangements, joint ventures, or other initiatives undertaken with other County Wexford regional, national, or international businesses, organisations, clubs, societies.
• Outline your management or quality control system, formal and informal, that ensure the high standard of consistent delivery of your product or service and monitoring of customer feedback.
• Outline details of your staff training and development programmes or investment in harnessing the skills, knowledge, competencies and resources of industry best practice or other improvements.
• Tell us about your sales and marketing activities, both online and offline, that demonstrate business performance, presence, awareness, sales leads, conversions and growth. Please provide details on how you measure your success.
• What is your business strategy? Briefly outline your vision and tell us about your management/operational systems, business planning, risk management, cost control, financial management, performance targets, measurement tools, sustainability measures, expansion/development plans, barriers to entry.
If you wish to receive an email notification from County Wexford Chamber notifying you once the annual County Wexford Business Awards applications are open for nomination, please tick this box.
I hereby consent, if I am selected as a County Wexford Business Awards shortlisted applicant or winner, to the release and use of my name, business name, and photographs, which may be taken of me, and I agree that no compensation shall be due to me or my company for such usage. However, all competitive and financial information shall remain confidential unless I give express written approval for its release. Furthermore, I confirm that the information provided to and with this application is true and complete to the best of my knowledge and belief. I acknowledge that whilst every care has been taken to ensure that advice/feedback given on this programme is correct, neither County Wexford Chamber nor our sponsors will accept any responsibility for loss, damage, etc., arising from or occasioned by the implementation of such advice.
Completed application forms must be submitted online by 5.00pm on Tuesday 19
th APRIL 2022. An independent judging panel will review all applications received & shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
ALL SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS MUST BE AVAILABLE FOR INTERVIEW ON TUESDAY 26
th April 2022 at Clayton whites Hotel | Business Centre – time will be advised. Phone Interviews are NOT an option.
County Wexford Business Awards Gala Ceremony Friday, 27th May 2022| Clayton Whites Hotel, Abbey Street, Wexford Dress: Black Tie Drinks Reception: 6.45 pm sharp Seated: promptly 7.30 pm Music: Soul Trek & The Funk Generation Tickets: €95 plus VAT each / Corporate Tables of 10 €900 plus VAT