To recognise the excellent performance of Wexford businesses in Exporting, Importing and International Trading. Showcase how international trade supports the growth of the Wexford Economy acknowledging their logistics & supply chain management processes.
Open to Wexford based companies involved in Export, Import or International Trade. Includes all third party logistic providers, integrators, freight transport companies ferry operators, suppliers of support services to logistic companies, IT offerings for customs, SOLAS, international product or service suppliers, couriers.
- Tell us about your business. Demonstrate the uniqueness of your brand and quality in products, services or delivery mechanisms. How do they bring added value to your business performance, productivity, customer engagement or customer satisfaction.
- Highlight the benefits generated by your business for the wider community, locally, regionally or nationally.
- Showcase details of any collaborative working arrangements, joint ventures, or other initiatives undertaken with other County Wexford regional, national, or international businesses, organisations, clubs, societies.
- Outline your management or quality control system, formal and informal, that ensure the high standard of consistent delivery of your product or service and monitoring of customer feedback.
- Outline details of your staff training and development programmes or investment in harnessing the skills, knowledge, competencies and resources of industry best practice or other improvements in the past 12 months.
- Tell us about your sales and marketing activities, both online and offline, that demonstrate business performance, presence, awareness, sales leads, conversions and growth. Please provide details on how you measure your success.
- What is your business strategy? Briefly outline your vision and tell us about your management/operational systems, business planning, risk management, cost control, financial management, performance targets, measurement tools, sustainability measures, expansion/development plans, barriers to entry.
The above will be assessed in the context of the size and resources of the business
Please note: Financial details will be requested at time of interview