To recognize Wexford Training Providers who demonstrate excellence and high level performance in all aspects of education and training. Excelling in the delivery of high quality, educational, relevant, skills training programmes, products, processes or services. This category is open to Public and Private Businesses in Wexford.
- Tell us about your business. Demonstrate the uniqueness of your brand and quality in products, services or delivery mechanisms. How do they bring added value to your business performance, productivity, customer engagement or customer satisfaction.
- Highlight the benefits generated by your training business for the wider community, locally, regionally or nationally.
- Showcase details of any collaborative working arrangements, joint ventures, or other initiatives undertaken with other County Wexford regional, national, or international businesses, organisations, clubs, societies.
- Outline your management or quality control system, formal and informal, that ensure the high standard of consistent delivery of your training product or service and monitoring of customer feedback.
- Outline details of your own staff training and development programmes or investment in harnessing the skills, knowledge, competencies and resources of industry best practice or other improvements in the past 12 months.
- Tell us about your sales and marketing activities, both online and offline, that demonstrate business performance, presence, awareness, sales leads, conversions and growth. Please provide details on how you measure your success.
- What is your training business strategy? Briefly outline your vision and tell us about your management/operational systems, business planning, risk management, cost control, financial management, performance targets, measurement tools, sustainability measures, expansion/development plans.
The above will be assessed in the context of the size and resources of the business
Please note: Financial details will be requested at time of interview