In Support of :
To celebrate the success and outstanding work of Wexford Based Food and Beverage Producers with exceptional reputation and brand recognition for their goods. These awards recognise the superior quality and excellence which is found among food and beverage producers in Ireland.
- Tell us about your business. Demonstrate the uniqueness of your brand and quality in products, services or delivery mechanisms. How do they bring added value to your business performance, productivity, customer engagement or customer satisfaction.
- Highlight the benefits generated by your business for the wider community, locally, regionally or nationally.
- Showcase details of any collaborative working arrangements, joint ventures, or other initiatives undertaken with other County Wexford regional, national, or international businesses, organisations, clubs, societies.
- Outline your management or quality control system, formal and informal, that ensure the high standard of consistent delivery of your product or service and monitoring of customer feedback.
- Outline details of your staff training and development programmes or investment in harnessing the skills, knowledge, competencies and resources of industry best practice or other improvements in the past 12 months.
- Tell us about your sales and marketing activities, both online and offline, that demonstrate business performance, presence, awareness, sales leads, conversions, and growth. Please provide details of how you measure your success.
- What is your business strategy? Briefly outline your vision and tell us about your management/operational systems, business planning, risk management, cost control, financial management, performance targets, measurement tools, sustainability measures, expansion/development plans.
The above will be assessed in the context of the size and resources of the business
Please note: Financial details will be requested at time of interview